2008年8月23日土曜日

More Sneak Peeks

I made another version of the mini album and the scrapbook pendant I'm teaching on Friday - there were some things I wanted to try but couldn't in the States because I didn't have the right tools or supplies so I thought I'd share some photos... The mini album has 8 pages - i.e. 16 LOs - so there's plenty of room for lots of photos. I used a mixture of L-size (some cropped, some full size) and Keitai-size prints.

As you can see the pendant, in particular, is quite different - and the kit contains everything to make either version - including 2 types of Grungeboard - 2 squares and 1 circle, vintage dictionary paper etc. Photos for this project should be 1" or smaller - I only used 3 in the version above but you could use up to eight if you use both sides of the mini album. By the way in the version I made in the States I used 'Puri Club' photos from my daughter and they were a perfect size!




0 件のコメント: